LSD GEL TABS FOR SALE , 250 UGS MICRONS SHEETS, ACID HITS
A type of acid dose that is formed by mixing gelatin with liquid acid. Often known as acid of the window glass. The shelf life of gel tabs is longer than other acid doses, and they can be very strong. Because of these positive characteristics, they often cost a dollar more per strike than blotter acid.
Gel tabs– Great food for nature.
Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD) is making a comeback and is readily available, also known as acid, blotter, stamps, dots, journeys, paper, A-bombs, pyramids. At rave parties, it is a simple matter (probably below MDMA in usage and even with or slightly ahead of GHB). In reality, it’s one of the cheapest items on the rave site, running about $5 a dose (compared to $5 to 15 per dose for GHB, $10 to $15 for ketamine, and $20 for MDMA, plus $25 to $50 for each rave ticket).
WHAT IS AUTO LSD | LSD TAB | LSD ART
Street names are; acid, dots, tabs, gel tabs, loony tunes, lucy in the sky with diamonds, blotter
First of all, what is a “club drug?”
A club drug is any drug commonly taken at dance clubs or raves. These drugs usually include LSD, GHB, Molly, and Ecstasy. LSD is one of the older club drugs. It was developed in 1938 by chemist Albert Hofmann. It was experimented with by psychiatrists and psychologists from the 40’s through the 60’s, but no medical use was found for it. It got popular in the 1960’s when psychologist Timothy Leary famously encouraged students in America to “turn on, tune in, and drop out.” While this drug was being used recreationally, the US government was experimenting with it, using it as a chemical weapon. what to do on lsd and how to do an lsd dream test with the lsd emulator.
LSD MEANING | LSD DEFINE
d-lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD)
Other Names: LSD, acid, blotter, cid, doses, dots, window panes, trips, microdots, tabs, gel-tabs
What it looks like:
- LSD crystals are white and odorless
- LSD is found in liquid form-color varies depending on what the crystals are mixed with
- LSD is found in tablets (called microdots) or in thin squares of gelatin (called gel-tabs)
- LSD is usually found on blotter paper. The blotter paper consists of perforated squares, (each square representing one dose) covered with colorful designs or artwork (called “window panes”). A “sheet” is blotter paper containing one hundred perforated squares (100 doses of LSD). A “book” is ten sheets or one thousand doses of LSD. Possession of a “sheet” or a “book indicates an LSD dealer.
How it is used: Ingeste, lsd structure.
Use gloves or other protective measures when handling LSD as it can be absorbed through the skin. What does lsd do to you and the history of lsd. The long term effects of lsd gel tabs and the lysergide.
- Felt within 30 to 40 minutes. Lasts up to 12 hours
- Distortions in sensory perception, especially vision
- Mood changes
- “Bad trips”-hallucinations which cause fear, anxiety, panic
- Extreme mood changes
- Confusion/loss of control
Flashbacks-where hallucinations return sometimes up to a year after the drug was ingeste
Paper with Blotter
Dropper (like eye-drop bottles)
Ink/colorings/stamps (may indicate dealer)
Certain products associated with the use of LSD/hallucinogen, but not inherently positive signs, include psychedelic-effect posters, clothes, and other items, lava lamps, or anything that can provide a light display. In rave nightclubs and rave parties, LSD is present.